Vintage Bohemian Rings Sets
- Bohemian design | Is for people who think outside the box. Is random and busy. Is full a multiformity.
- Bohemian style | Often referred to as “boho” or “boho-chic” is a style that was popularized during the 1960s and 1970s though it is possible to trace the roots back further. The essence of bohemian is focusing on free and flowy fabrics.
- Rings are made of high-quality Zink Alloy | Safe to wear.
- Rhinestone | Originally made from rock crystal glass or polymers such as acrylic.
- Shape | Geometric
- Sets of rings | 17 Sets are made from 5 to 13 rings.
- For every occasion | Anniversary, Engagement, Gift, Party, Wedding...
- Weight & Size | From 14g – 49g. Size is marked on images.
- Packaging | Outer bubble paper, opp bag pack,
Orders generally take 19-39 days (It may take a longer during the holiday seasons) to arrive depending on the city you are living in, but be sure to allow us a few extra days for delivery if you're ordering during a mega-sale. International packages, Worldwide, are subject to customs/duties charges. Design Formes Of Art is not responsible for these charges. These costs are determined by your local customs office, and cannot be determined ahead of time by Design Formes Of Art.
How long do I have to submit a claim for a return/exchange?
Any claims for misprinted/damaged/defective items must be submitted within 30 days after the product is received. For packages lost in transit, all claims must be submitted no more than 30 days after the estimated delivery date.