Solar Waterproof Power Bank Charger • Free Shipping
- Solar panel | You can recharge the battery itself under sunlight for emergency purpose while outdoor, do not Interrupted, this device can be fully charged itself at least 40 hours to charging, the Solar Charger is mainly for emergency use, not the main charging resource. We suggest you recharge it via wall charger at the beginning to make the power battery fully activated.
- Waterproof rating IP67 | Can help to protect against water, however, can’t be soaked into the water. It can be a great choice for outdoor activities
- Dual USB ports | You can charge phones, pads or other small electronic devices simultaneously
- Material | Solar panel, ABS plastic cover, silicone frame
- LED light | Works perfectly in darkness, especially for emergency
- Battery | The battery has passed the MSDS ( Material Safety Data Sheet )
Battery type: Li-polymer battery
Power bank Capacity: 10000mAh(Marking Capacity is 10000mAh, Actual Capacity is 8000mAh)
Output: DC5V/1A, DC5V/2.1A
Note: Even in a perfect laboratory condition, the efficiency of energy transformation from solar to electric energy is really low. The solar power is about 200mah, it will need to take when it used in outdoor, it also affected by the weather, the location or others factors. So the solar panel is not good at first choose to recharging. The Solar charger is mainly for emergency use, not the main charging resource. We suggest you recharge it via wall charger at the beginning to make the power battery fully activated.
Battery Capacity(mAh): 10000mAh(Marking Capacity is 10000mAh, Actual capacity is 8000mAh)
Dimensions and Weight
Product weight: 0.193 kg
1 x Power Bank,
1 x USB Charging Cable,
1 x Buckle,
1 x English User Manual
Worldwide FREE SHIPPING!
Orders generally take 19-39 days (It may take a longer during the holiday seasons) to arrive depending on the city you are living in, but be sure to allow us a few extra days for delivery if you're ordering during a mega-sale. International packages, Worldwide, are subject to customs/duties charges. Design Formes Of Art is not responsible for these charges. These costs are determined by your local customs office, and cannot be determined ahead of time by Design Formes Of Art.
How long do I have to submit a claim for a return/exchange?
Any claims for misprinted/damaged/defective items must be submitted within 30 days after the product is received. For packages lost in transit, all claims must be submitted no more than 30 days after the estimated delivery date.